Monday, April 17, 2017

Winning the Hearts of People to Win in life

It was my passion always to move to states, learn about different strategies and grab the opportunities it has to offer to succeed. My dream came true recently when I moved to States. Everything was new to me. I moved to an apartment and started a new life. Initially I felt very lonely and taught it is very difficult to make friends here as their ideas, culture and values are very different than ours. One day with lot of courage I invited my colleagues born and brought up in states to come over to my place for get together. When they visited me I noticed that they would come into the house without leaving the foot wears outside the door. I was not really comfortable with that idea, I explained to them that it is the culture in India that the foot wears must be left outside the entering door and then I also explained to them that it is also scientific and logical to follow the culture as you know we wear foot wears and go out where dirt and germs stick to the foot wears and we do not want to spread it to the whole house and get ourselves sick and they unanimously agreed with me and then they got excited to know what all the Indian culture has to offer. Now, they follow this in their homes too. I taught it would be hard to make friends but I gained friendship with many by advocating the Indian Culture. Soon I became popular and role model among them. Things like this may seem simple but it will have a long lasting effect to win over hearts of people.

This is exclusively written for Luftansa Non stop You #MoreIndianThanYouThink http://www.moreindianthanyouthink.com/?utm_source=ib&utm_medium=blog&utm_campaign=MITYT17

No comments:

Post a Comment